The school’s Board oversees the school’s running and is in charge of overseeing policy. The Board consists of parents, former and current WSW management, and other persons possessing leadership skills considered to be integral for oversight of the school.
- Stephan Brückner (Chairperson)
- Arthea Cloete (Deputy Chairperson)
- Carola Hildebrand (General Manager)
- Christiane Rée-Ahlenstorf (Pedagogical Head)
- Kathi Damon (Principal)
- Susanne Hampf (Primary School Coordinator)
- Ume Goldbeck
The school’s management which consists of the general manager, the pedagogical head, and the school principals are responsible for the day-to-day running of the school and are accountable to the Board in all of their activities.
- General Manager: Carola Hildebrand
- Primary School Coordinator: Susanne Hampf
- Pedagogical Head: Christiane Rée-Ahlenstorf
- Principal: Kathi Damon
Waldorf School Windhoek boasts a compliment of passionate and competent teachers and support staff who are committed to making the school environment safe, creative, engaging, and encouraging.